Clinical ServicesAdult Immunizations Family PlanningSTD Clinic & Testing Additional ResourcesFees for Clinical Services
- Threat Preparedness
- Food Safety
- Harm Reduction
- Contact Us
Anyone, anywhere can get bed bugs. Having bed bugs doesn't mean that a home, office, school or other building is dirty. It just means tht the bed bugs found a place to live where there are places to hide and people to bite. They could have hitched a ride from a friend's house, from the apartment next door, from a hotel room or from a chair in a clinic waiting room.
Bed bugs are hard to control, but you can do it!
Using insecticides alone to control bed bugs is not the best solution. Cleaning, getting rid of clutter and taking a few other steps are just as important as applying insecticide when you're trying to control bed bugs.
This booklet is designed to walk you through the process.
- Bed Bugs in Your Rented Home Information for Tenant
- EPA Registered Bed Bug Products
- CDC Bed Bug Information
- Bed Bugs - Prevention and Control
- EPA - Bedbugs: Get Them Out and Keep Them Out
- Mosquito Control - EPA
- Cockroach Control Manual - University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Hantavirus: Preventing Infection
- Managing Pantry Pests - University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Pesticides - US EPA updates
- WV Department of Agriculture